[MUSIC] Iggy Azalea Savior Ft Quavo

Image result for Iggy Azalea Savior  Ft Quavo\



Iggy Azalea is looking for a “Savior.” The Aussie rapper teams up with Quavo on the Verse Simmonds-produced single off her forthcoming album Surviving the Summer.

The dance-ready banger kicks off with a nod to Puff Daddy, Ma$e, The Notorious B.I.G., and Lisa Stansfield. “Been around the world and I, I, I, I,” she sing-raps on the track. “I can’t find my baby.”

Soon after that, Quavo comes through for an Auto-Tuned assist. “I’ve been lookin’ for a savior,” he sings. “I’ve been lookin’ for a savior / I’ve been lookin’ for a real one to hold onto.”

The song, which is set to soundtrack her Monster Products Super Bowl commercial, allows Iggy to rhyme about feeling lost and in search of a celestial palace. “Feel the weight of the world like I got a brick on me,” she raps. “Had a dance with the devil and he got a grip on me / I’m just trying to get to heaven, hope he got a ticket for me.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments